Tuesday, 13 May 2008

ICE CUBES!

Hey again. I've not yet managed to knock the pen off the table. BUT! I have done something much more exciting! =D

Basically, it started with me seeing this video:

I decided to have a go at it last night. It didn't work for a start (my desk has quite a bit of friction, could do with a glass table really), but once it had melted enough to have quite a depth of water around it, I managed to move it! The first time I did it, I spun it round and used sticky finger technique (I know, naughty). And it moved! I was so surprised. After that, I managed to get it spinning and even pushing it in the right direction. More spinning though, I'm more used to it I think. But still! I'm very pleased I got it right with my very first ice-cube! I got away from using my hands quite quickly. Those results weren't as profound as using them, but I'll get the hang of it soon. It also forces me to work for quite a long time, because I don't want to waste the ice-cube and know I need to finish before it melts. Hehe.

Happy days. I'm getting good at it. Sort of. I never dreamed I'd get so far when I first started. Now I know I can go all the way. =)

Paul x

No comments: