Hey. I know it's been a while since I posted. But nothing interesting has happened, really. Except for random bits of telepathy; I'm glad it's starting to happen again. I think this kind of thing happens for a lot of people. You start practicing one thing, and others start just happening around you. Lol.
Anyway, the reason I am posting now! I've had significant progress today. I took Mewto's advice in balancing a pen on the edge of a table and trying to push the tip down so it fell off. And although I've not actually knocked it off, I have DEFINITELY made it move. Which is great! I'm very pleased with myself. =) I was playing with it in lectures, think I was moving it a bit then, then came home and had a go in my room, and I'm sure it moved then.
I was having a bad streak, but then yesterday I went out into the garden and pulled in every bit of energy I could find for many feet in all directions. For a long time. Seemed to do the trick, I think.
If I can move the pen soon, it means a lot. Because it will show me I can move more than one thing. And once I know definitively that I can do that, it will be much easier to move to other things. And I can throw my sodding psiwheel away. =D
I've never got this far before. I hope it sticks. =D
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment