Friday, 23 May 2008

ALIVE!

Ok. So. No post for days. Sorry. Nothing particularly exciting has been happening. Steady progress with my ice-cubes. Love them. I was actually playing with them at dinner in a restaurant tonight, I tipped them out of my drink and onto my plate. Pretended to be distractedly thinking, and slid them all over the place. I'm getting quite good at it now, really. Still haven't knocked the pen over at all. But I've made it shake a few more times, so you know.

Thinking about starting TP practice soon. Turns out I can still manipulate energy, which is enough to know I ought to be able to make a shield well enough if I happen to need one. So it should be fairly safe for me to start. Have been playing with expanding my field the past couple of days. Going to keep going with that, I actually got the feeling of different people on Wednesday night. I could feel the people sitting next to me, and could sense that the row in front was empty. So I'll keep working with that and try and do some passive listening. =)

That's all, really. Just letting you know I'm still alive and practicing. =)

Paul x

No comments: