Apparently, I can now twitch empty drinks cans. Woop woop! It actually scared me the first time I did it properly. I've not yet made it roll properly yet, but I am definitely pushing it. I'm expecting a real success in the next few days.
It's a bit more impressive than ice cubes and paper. =) Pens next. Then I'll actually have a use for it. =)
Still not started any TP or EM yet. It's a bit bad. I don't seem to be able to find the time or inclination to begin. I need to set a time aside every day to do it, really. And make other people practice with me. You know who you are.
I read something on ALW yesterday; the analogy of your mind being a pool or water, and every thought and emotion being a ripple in it. And the way that to get perceptive psychic skills to work, you need to be able to hold it in a state of complete stillness. I realised I can only do this for a couple of seconds. And THAT is why I've never been good at receiving. I can't quiet my mind. So. This is obviously something I need to work on. I always have something in there. Usually a piece of music. Can't always stop it. At least I've identified the problem.
Once I can do that for a minute or two, I should be all set up to receive. And ask questions to the subconscious. Which would be very useful indeed.
(Where the shit did I put my book? etc.) =P
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment