Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Sorries.

Hello again. Sorries.

No particular progress has been made in PK yet. Argh. I'm still going with the ice-cubes. Erratically. I found out it works really well on plates, apparently. I would very much like to move something else.

Still ok with the sensingness. I can feel things up to about 1-2 metres away from my body if I concentrate on it, which is something. And I do get very uncomfortable now if I'm surrounded by people or things, because I feel like they're touching me. Need to work on expanding my range, though. And my sensitivity within that field. Sometimes it's not that clear, other times it's astonishing.

Going to start TP practice with Mike and maybe Alex soon. Why the hell not? TP is so much easier than PK (or so I am told), and it's a damn sight more useful. We'll have a go at it, anyway.

I'll keep you periodically updated, when I remember.

Paul x

No comments: