Monday, 23 June 2008

Translation project.

Progress? Not especially. Still plodding along with the drinks can. It's getting better I think, but I am fairly certain I need to do more energy manipulation to get much better than currently. So I'll start. Maybe even today. Going to try and go over to Alex's later if he's in, we'll cover some of it then.

Anyhow, the real reason I posted today is because I've taken on a bit of a project, and might need some help. If anyone reading speaks French and is interested in psionics, it would be nice if you'd help me at http://playfulpsychicfrench.wikidot.com. I'm translating Skywind's online E-book into French as part of a massive translation project, and it'd be nice to have someone else to work on it with me (it's a big book). If you're interested, send me an email and I'll invite you to the site (it's private at the moment). I appear to be Chief of Frenchness, but I do need people to help make the job quicker. =)

That's all. Laters, blog.

Paul x

No comments: