Thursday, 31 July 2008

Biggish update.

Today, I made a warm AND heavy psiball. Fun fun. And I put it down and managed to find it again. It was an odd sensation, because when I put my fingers inside the ball, I could feel the energy pushing against the hold holding it. Which is something I've not really felt before. I'm still having trouble finding it with my mind, but it was a bit better today. I felt like I could sense it sort of. But not very well.

In other news, I forgot to post about mine and Alex's practice. I think there was something going right. But I'm not sure, not enough data, really. Apparently when I was receiving I got all the shapes right but only a few of the colour, which is odd. I'm not sure how many we did that way. However, towards the end of the practice when I was sending, I realised I wasn't really pushing at Alex. So I pushed the thought at the screen instead of imagining him in the room. And it did seem to work, somewhat, in that he found it easier to get the colours at least. Something to think about.

Also had a practice with Ellie. Same game. But it definitely confirmed something I had thought; I'm way better at sending than receiving. Because when I was sending to Ellie, we had A LOT of good results. There wasn't a single one that she didn't get in at least some part correct, and most of them were fully correct. It was a little disturbing, actually. I made a link with her some years ago, not thinking it would really work, but it may have done... as I decided to push down the link, and the results were accordingly accurate. I didn't have as much luck with receiving. There was some correlation, but not enough for me to discount chance. I'll keep practicing. I still don't really know what I'm doing. I just don't seem to know when I've actually got an answer and when I'm making it up. Practice. =|

PK isn't going as well as I'd hoped. I've kind of gone backwards on the can. In that I find it hard to even twitch it now. Urgh. Just keep going.

Paul x

No comments: