OMFG I ROLLED THE SHITTING CAN.
I about scared myself to death when it happened, my heart jumped up into my throat and I swore at Mike who happened to be online. Lolze. Not much time to post, because I'm going to go and get ready to go out in a moment, but yes. I needed to post this somewhere.
I feel so elated, honestly.
Another thing I should mention; this week, I've started a schedule to get myself motivated. And my psionic practices are on there. I'm spending an hour per day on PK, half an hour on TP/subconscious exercises and half an hour on EM. I think I shelled a psiball today, but I've yet to go and check. At least I didn't lose it this time! I think I'm getting better. I tried to scan my psiballs yesterday, and I'm not sure if it worked or not, because I didn't get the same feelings today. I felt like my awareness got pulled into the centre of them yesterday, but I might have been fooling myself. I'll keep experimenting.
ALEX COME ONLINE. I spent ten minutes sending to you this afternoon, and I want to see if it worked. =P
That's all. Must dash. Might start posting more now I have a schedule for my skills. Ooooh, it's exciting.
Paul x
P.S. I bought a book off amazon for 32p as well. The one that a lot of people have recommended. Should be here in a couple of days. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment