Must note something. I've been doing PK on the paper wheel successfully for the past couple of days, and I've noticed something that is very useful. There is definitely, I mean DEFINITELY a bit of a pressure at the front of my forehead when I've got the grip and am doing it. It seems to help a bit if I think pushing out of that bit.
I've never bought into the 3rd eye crap... but maybe there is something to it. I never had these sensations when I tried last time. But then again, last time I could barely spin a paper wheel. And this time... it's actually getting kinda easy. Something to note. That is definitely the feeling you are meant to get when doing PK.
I tried to move the (cut down) foil wheel under a pint glass today, but didn't get anything. Not particularly discouraged; I think it might have been the different cuts of glass confusing me, there was no way I could get at an angle without the whole image being cut up. I'm going to get that jug again. Hope the housemates don't miss it, or I could have some serious explaining to do.
You know... I'm desperate to tell Hannah. It kills me to keep things from her, especially things as important to me as this. But she wouldn't believe me until I can prove it to her. She's very skeptical of everything. So I'm hanging on til I can roll things. Or move the wheel under a glass. Or something.
Lou, as well. But I can't even show her. Though she is far less likely to be skeptical.
I love that I'm progressing at last. So, SO pleased. =)
Anyone reading that wants me to teach them, I'd now be much happier to give it a go than I was at the start. Now I am consistent and know what I'm looking for, and can produce it accurately. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment