Consistency! JOY! Yesterday every time I tried I managed it. I have the focus sorted! I hope. Yes, I really hope. I've tried to move on now I found it. I've wrapped a small bit of tinfoil around a pencil and sellotaped it to make a small tube, ready for rolling. I've not managed to do anything with it so far, except practice autokinesis on it (BAH). But yes. I will keep going with my paper psiwheel and I will try to move the foil every day. Hopefully I'll get somewhere with it, and continuing with the psiwheel will help keep my confidence up.
God I hope I can show Ellie. I don't want to look like an idiot. I just wish I could do it under a glass, it's so much more proof. I might try it with her anyway, it might help having her there willing me on. And if I can roll the foil tube by then (HAHAHAHAHA unlikely) it would be even better.
I'll keep you updated.
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment