A quick note to say: I made a new paper psiwheel today. It was the most productive thing I've done in the past few days. I can move it. Have managed every time I sat down to try so far.
Very, very relieved. I thought I'd lost it, in case you couldn't tell. I think I had put a bad stigma on my old one somehow, and having a fresh one helped a lot. Now I must forsake the foil psiwheel completely. As I should be able to move on from the paper very soon. Going to have a go with the freestanding foilness before any rolling.
Read something today which made me think. Appparently, trying to move something much more massive than you are used to, then going back to something easier makes the small thing very, very easy. Makes a lot of sense. Especially as I have experienced the same thing with the paper and foil psiwheels. I might find some more toys for myself soon, so I can try those and then go back to the easier things.
I hope I progress from wheels soon. My ultimate goal at the moment is to get something rolling, that is more or less indisputable proof to me. Not that I don't believe it. I do. I just want to be completely certain. And to make other people completely certain. Glass soon? Maybe. Once I have managed different things from the wheel.
This is a good move.
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment