Well, I'm definitely improving, I can at least say that. I did the thing where I just sat down and starting doing it really easily tonight. And after a few minutes, as that was going so well, I thought I'd try out an idea I found on Psipog to try and get round my mental block of the glass; I got this nearly transparent folder thing of mine and made a barrier in front of the wheel. That way, it's not completely enclosed, but I would be going through some sort of barrier. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything whilst it was there, so I didn't leave it there long. I know, it was bad of me and I should have kept going, but I was tired, and wanted more solid results. So I went back to doing it sans barrier. Hard to start it again, it always is after I block it off with something. I wonder why that is? But at least tonight I actually managed to start it spinning properly again instead of just jumping around a bit.
I really need to stop doing this at stupid o'clock. It makes it so much harder to see if it's going or not... but I'm not sure if it actually might make it easier to do... =S
I promise I'll practice more. And write more interesting posts. But I do feel it's important to post after every session, so that I can keep track of what makes it work and what doesn't. Even if it's more of the same as the night before. =P
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment