Thursday, 13 March 2008

Stupid jug.

Tonight was not amazing, but not totally lost either. After a few minutes to start, I got going pretty well, could move it pretty much any way I wanted to, although not sustained (still...). I was again doing a fair bit of pushing, not so much with the connecting tonight. Not sure how to take that. It was even following my eye movements. I'm not sure what I was doing, otherwise I'd probably have been able to keep going (I couldn't, and had to stop for a break). After a quick break, I started again and managed more or less the same results, if not as strong this time round. Then I decided to try with the jug (why can't I leave the sodding thing alone?!). Bad idea. Couldn't even get a twitch once that thing was on. Only tried for 5 minutes, then took it off again once I realised nothing was going to happen. And it petered out from there really, had a few twitches but no turning movements. I'm now not allowed to even try the jug yet if it damages my progress this much. I'll keep going without until I've got a consistent method. I said this last time. I will do it now, it's going to be annoying if I start really well every night and then crash and burn and end in a puddle on the floor.

But yes. Not a total waste. I think I'm starting to get the mindset, even if I can't really hold it.

Paul x

No comments: