Average practice tonight. I got it moving alright at the start again, but having a few troubles towards the end. It's been kind of half-hearted again, really, because I want to be in bed. Sigh. I'm feeling a bit low tonight anyway, and this hasn't really helped. I'd just like to be able to move it consistently. I don't think I've quite worked out what's the right mindset to be in, so I can't find it and get frustrated, which makes it even more difficult to locate. I dislike learning things without a teacher, because you can't properly work out what you're doing wrong if there's no-one to tell you. I tried the jug again. Nothing, sadly. Perhaps I should introduce it at the end of the sessions. Surely I will be able to do it sometime soon, I'm making a lot of progress since I first started again. And at least I'm getting results every time I try, even if they are a bit short and rare for my liking.
Would like to get past the part where I can only do it for half a minute or so and then lose it. If I could keep going and moving it, even in random directions, it would be so much easier to find the neccessary state of mind, because I'd have time to examine it. Of course, once you realise you have it, it's gone again. Pah.
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment