Apparently, I've gained some sort of psychometry. Oopsies. I think it's to do with the fact that I've been working more with energy and getting better at sensing it. I was in Edinburgh castle museum at one point, and feeling kind of funny. Sort of dizzy. Anyway, I wondered if it was something psionic that was upsetting me, it's happened before. So I stretched my awareness out, kind of by accident, and ended up getting some funny feelings and images. Mostly off the swords. But the other things as well. It freaked me out a bit, to be honest. I think it was to do with so much history being steeped in one place... it poked me in the eye.
Anyhow. It was interesting, but not something I wish to repeat, very much. It was more or less random after that first time, and I wasn't really controlling what I was reading. It was more or less just things I looked at closely. And it was just random feelings and things. Not really nice, I'm not very good at distinguishing what's mine and what's not yet. Oh well. I'm not going to do it intentionally for a bit; I have more important things I want to develop. And I've read about things coming in waves before, so I can't say I was particularly surprised.
In addition, my mum and my aunt and I have been stupidly similar this weekend. To the point of all three of us thinking the same thing simultaneously. I also put this down to the telepathy practice. It's always like it to some extent, but never has it been so creepy. Also, it's my family. My mum, to be exact. Not the people/person I really want to link that strongly with. Not good for the health.
I'll leave it there. It's been an interesting time for me in Edinburgh, but it'll be good to get back into regular practice. Sharing a room with the non-believers makes it hard to just make a random psiball, although I did do it whilst I was cleaning my teeth one of the days. Not that hard, actually. It was a bit of a shit psiball, though. Lol. =)
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want psychometry to be my next thing to practice, and primary to use :). I don't have many ways to practice yet, but I'm working on it - it might be interesting, once I will learn how to control stuff.
Post a Comment