Thursday, 7 August 2008

Some TP success.

Alex and I had some nice results during TP practice today. Well, they seemed nice, but weren't really statistically significant. I've started to record them in an Excel spreadsheet with colour-coding so I can see how we improve over time at a glance. It's very pretty. I like them. Anyway, I had a new sort of technique today; I really waited til I got something in my head. It was clearer today, and all. But anyway, once I thought I'd got something, I'd ask myself if it was the right one. Like I was doing before. But today I felt like I got a little feeling in my chest on certain ones. And they turned out to be the right ones. Odd. I'll try this again in the future to verify the right ones and hopefully get more certain about which ones are right so I don't have to worry about asking if it's right. Could be cumbersome in the future.

I've not progressed much at PK today. As ever, lol. I did do some EM, but I made my psiball, had another go at scanning it (not as successful today), brought it downstairs and put it on the table whilst I got a bowl of cereal (yes, I know I'm weird), forgetting to try and shell it, then couldn't find it again, so I think it must have dissipated. Oh well! I need to work on that, and also need to work on channeling more energy at once; the flow is quite weak at the moment. Increasing that should also help with PK a bit! I don't actually feel like I'm progressing very much considering how much practice I've been doing. Oh well. =)

Paul x

No comments: