I'm starting to get a little creeped out by the psychometry. Well... not creeped out exactly. Just. It's a new experience. I didn't ask to develop it, and it keeps tiptoeing up on me. It's the fact that it supplements memories. I was doing it at my grandma's house. I went upstairs to the sort of loft room where I used to play when I was a kid, and I was swamped with not only memories, but images, feelings, smells and sounds. Possibly it's because I spent so much time in that room when I was a child, but I felt like I was looking back in time at the history of the room, and it was all so CLEAR. Like it was in layers or something. I could feel all the things that happened in there.
And I was just doing it now. Alex has left a psychic imprint on my sofa, apparently. I imagine it will fade soonish, as it's not been as reinforced as the other things I've experienced. However, this was my first intentional attempt at a reading. It's like a memory, but it gets reinforced by all sorts of stuff. Huh.
Also, the Eurovision flags are WELL EASY to move with PK. Hee hee. XD
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm glad I left an imprint on your sofa. I'm beginning to think that every time I do something like that, I leave a bit of my behind! It mustn't be good for the soul =|
I hope you meant "myself" there. My behind. Lol.
I don't think it's detrimental to the soul, dear. It's just the ambient energy's way of remembering you for a bit. I just appear to be able to read it. Randomly. XD
x
Yes, I meant "myself" :P.
Although, technically, a negligable amount of my behind stayed there as well. Although not enough for even a flea to be aroused by it. So I wouldn't worry...
I should think about trying to read a sofa someday, instead of trees in "the forest that kills" which I'm going to do in a couple of days! Yay!
There's no excitement in reading a sofa... but hey, I don't know Alex so I don't know ;)
Delightful. Negligible amounts of Alex's behind. XD
You'll be glad to know your psychic imprint is gone as well now. I feel so lonely! =P
And also, T, reading trees sounds fun! You ought to have a go in a museum, or somewhere you know a particular person has been a lot. It seems to get reinforced. I just wish the skills I actually want would spontaneously manifest so effectively. Lol.
x
Museum you say, um? Strange, but I never thought about that ;). Have to try some day...
Well well well......
... well?
x
I think she's a bot, Paul :P
NO?!?!?! Surely not. =) This used to happen on my personal blog a LOT. Maybe it's time to tighten up my security on this one... Sigh.
x
Post a Comment