I think I'm progressing in PK again. I've never before been able to move a tinfoil (sort of upside down psiwheel), but I've been playing with a wrapper from a Cadbury's Chocolate Eclair and I'm pretty certain I made it move. And a few times at that. I'll keep trying with this - it was relatively effective. Not 100% sure I wasn't breathing on it; it still seemed to be the same when I had my t-shirt over my face, but it still looked curiously like a breath was moving it. I'll try again tonight and see what I manage.
I was also playing with a dry leaf whilst waiting for Hetty to come out of a wedding, and that moved, but I'm going to dismiss it, because I was outdoors. Not that breezy, but still. Better safe than looking stupid. Innit.
That's all. =)
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I was also playing with a dry leaf whilst waiting for Hetty to come out of a wedding, and that moved, but I'm going to dismiss it, because I was outdoors. Not that breezy, but still. Better safe than looking stupid."
Been there done that.
Post a Comment