Me and Alex lost at TP last night. Let's face it. The results looked very Spanish (red and yellow blocks). Lolze. The reason we practice is to get better. And we will. I could feel him sending and he could feel me sending last night. We both got pressure round our heads. I also know when I'm sending, because I get a bit of pressure on my forehead when I do; I'm usually pushing through a temporary link I make. We're considering making a semi-permanent one; could make for better results. I've also decided we need to do some work on pinging. That way, it will make for easier communication when we're better. If we can ping each other and get it through a normal activity, it will be like a poke to say "I'm sending, start listening!".
I promise I'll practice EM today. I didn't yesterday and it's not good. I need to keep practicing to improve. I categorically REFUSE to let it slip away like last time. REFUSE. Especially when I'm getting more results than ever.
Paul x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I might advice going to Steve's Pavlina website and reading this "30 days to success" - it's the way I've "forced' myself to practice psionic everyday, and even if I've missed two or three days, I've created a habit from practicing - pretty useful thing.
Thanks! Your input's appreciated. =)
x
Post a Comment