Thursday, 21 August 2008

Subconscious communication.

Had an interesting experience with my subconscious today! I was watching Eggheads (stupid quiz on BBC1 for those of you who don't know) and the questions are usually pretty difficult; I don't often know the answers (surprising). Anyway, I was thinking what would happen if I tried to use my subconscious like I do in telepathy. As the answers are multiple choice and there's only 3 each time, I thought that would be good. Anyway, if I didn't know an answer, I'd try my "ask whether each one is right and listen for the little feeling in the chest that says yes" method. And to my surprise and joy, it actually worked. In 90% of the cases I tested, I got it right. With no prior knowledge of the answer or topic area or anything. And I'm not sure how it worked, but it did. I could feel my subconscious answering me. So strange. Although Alex tells me he usually does this. Steal my thunder, why don't you? Hee hee. =P

Regardless, it's encouraging. Perhaps I'm doing something right. I made a quick psiball and again could mentally sense it. Nice. =)

Paul x

No comments: